The primary function of system partition is usually to provide a means of permanent storage for the operating system and other files required to boot the computer. The system partition is also the default drive, and it is where certain files are expected to be found by the operating system while booting the system. In addition, the system partition stores data in an orderly manner. In general, The C: drive is always the system partition.
Why do we need to resize system partition?
Whichever kind of operating system you have installed the scheduled size of system partition could not always satisfy your needs, as Windows continues to download a large number of updating. If the system partition is using up place and struggles for precious unallocated space, you can not install any new program any more. And at the same time, your computer will be declined, for example, your computer goes slower and more. At this time you need to resize your system partition. Even though some operating systems, such as Windows Server 2008, has already has the partition resize function, it still has some limitations. So you need a third party partition tool to help you to clean up your hard disks or extend/shrink your system partition. MiniAide Fat32 Formatter is the best choice for you to Resize/Move your system partition.
How to resize your system partition by MiniAide Fat32 Formatter?
The following is step-by-step instruction to Resize/Move(Extend/Shrink) system partition (C: drive).
1. Launch Miniaide Fat32 Formatter Tool.
2. Select the system partition (C: drive), right click it and select “Resize/Move partition”,
3. Position the mouse pointer to the right edge of the partition. Please drag mouse to the right to extend C partition when the mouse pointer changes to a little hand button. (You can choose the appropriate partition resize software based on your needs and Operating Systems.)
4. And then click “OK” button, and then you can find you resized system partition.
5. To save the changes, click “Apply”> “Proceed”> “yes”
you do need to reboot your machine
then, your machine would reboot to native
For more detailed information, please visit resizing and moving partitions.
Besides Resize/Move Partition, MiniAide Fat32 Formatter features other functions like Partition Recovery, Create Partition, Delete Partition, Partition Explore, Format Partition and so on. It is really a complete comprehensive solution to solve your disk and partition problem.