Watch demo how to resize partition
If your partition space is not enough, you can enlarge the capability of your partition by shrinking the free space in other partition. And under such circumstances, the security of your data is protected. That is to say, your data would not be destroyed and lost when you enlarge, shrink or remove your partitions.
All the resize and remove partition operations are under the enhanced data protecting mode, which means an advanced security measure designed for protecting your data when moving or resize. Even when your operation is failed, your data can be ensured to be totally safe. Meanwhile, you should guarantee the handling partition have enough space compared to those partitions not use this function.
When the capacity of the partition changes, the partition tool will define the type of FAT according to the new capability of the partitions, for example, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32.
1. Launch MiniAide Fat32 Formatter
2. Select the partition you would like to move or resize, and right click the mouse to choose Resize Partition.
3. Position the mouse pointer to the right edge of the partition. Please drag mouse to the right to extend C partition when the mouse pointer changes to a little hand button. (You can choose the appropriate partition resize software based on your needs and Operating Systems.)
4. And then click “OK” button, and then you can find you resized partion in the partition disk.
5. To save the changes, click “Apply”> “Proceed”> “yes”
At this time, you may face with following two conditions: ① do not need to reboot your machine ② do need to reboot your machine.
① you do not need to reboot your machine
② you do need to reboot your machine
then, your machine would reboot to native.
From above we can conclude that resize partition is completed easily and safely.