Watch demo how to recovery partition
When you faced with such situations, for examples: you could not see the partitions you want in Windows Disk Management, or you are inadvertent to format or delete your partitions, or you have damaged/corrupted MBR or HDD logical structure. However, in fact, your partition was not actually lost, even though the partition table was destroyed by virus or deleted accidentally. In this time, Miniaide Fat32 Formatter can help you do the partition recovery.
MiniAide Fat32 Formatter runs under Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008 , Windows 2012, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Partition Recovery Steps:
1. Launch MiniAide Fat32 Formatter Tool
2. Choose an unallocated disk and right click the mouse to choose Partition Recovery
3. Choose a search mode:
Fast search: it will scan the first sector of each partition of the selected disk, quickly to find out deleted or lost partitions.
Full search: more in-depth search every sector on the selected disk. So it need more time, you could choose this method when using Fast Search fails.
and then click “Next” to continue
4. Miniaide Fat32 Formatter starts searching the deleted or lost partitions.
5. choose a disk where you want to recover lost partitions and click “execute” to continue.
6. After the partition recovery operation finished, you will see the “lost” partition is on