Hiding partition will protect important information from unauthorized or casual access. To hide partitions, please follow below steps:
1. Launch MiniAide Fat32 Formatter.
2. Select a partition in the disk map of MiniAide Fat32 Formatter.
3. Click “Partitions” > “Hide partition”, or right click mouse to choose “Hide partition”.
4. Click “OK” in the Hide Partition window to apply the hiding operation.
5. Click ‘Apply’ finally.
*To unhide a partition, repeat the steps above but click “Unhide partition” in menu.
1. You cannot hide current system partition and the button is not shown.
2. Drive letters will be changed after you hide or unhide partitions.
3. You cannot visit the hidden partitions in “My Computer”.
4. You are not suggested to unhide the system restore partition whose property is “Hide”, or else, the system will not be able to boot, and system restore cannot run.
You can hide or unhide partitions easily with Fat32 Formatter. The hidden partition in the system is not available for use. If you want to use it again, you can click unhide this partition with MiniAide Fat32 Formatter.
Watch how to use Fat32 Formatter to hide and unhide partition.