Have you ever in need of partition software to extend or shrink your disk like the C: where the Operating System locates and full of data and you want to enlarge the OS partition to make your computer run faster?
Disk Management could not do the job, however some free partition software will do the perfect partition resizing job and optimize the performance of the computer like commercial one. Here we would like to introduce MiniAide Fat32 Formatter Home Edition.
MiniAide Fat32 Formatter Home Edition is the best partition freeware to let you enjoy for free with all the powerful functions: Recover partitions, Resize and Move, Shrink, Create, Delete and Format, Extend, Explore, Recover partitions and much more. Your data is completely protected during all operations. It works like the other commercial partition management software but it is a freeware to resize your partition. The following is the detailed steps of resizing partition with this free partition software.
1. Launch MiniAide Fat32 Formatter.
If there is no unallocated space behind the system partition, please follow the below steps. If there is unallocated space behind the system partition, please directly go to step 4.
2. Select the partition you would like to move or resize, and right click the mouse to choose Resize Partition.
3. Position the mouse pointer to the right edge of the partition. Please drag mouse to the right to extend C partition when the mouse pointer changes to a little hand button. (You can choose the appropriate partition resize software based on your needs and Operating Systems.)
4. And then click “OK” button, and then you can find you resized partion in the partition disk.
5. To save the changes, click “Apply”> “Proceed”> “yes”