When you are confused on how to distinguish a partition which has no drive letter, or when you can not make sure how to browse your undistinguished partition, exploring partition can help you identify them before you perform operation, and you do not need to worry about formatting or deleting the partitions mistakenly.
This function is used to browse the partition of FAT/NTFS file system. Before exploring you can pay attention to the follow information:
1. The total and free space of the whole partition.
2. File directory with all folders and files. And there is Created/Modified/Accessed time information for each folder.
1. Launch MiniAide Fat32 Formatter Tool
2. Choose the desired partition, and right click the mouse to choose Explore partition.
3. You will see all the folders of your desired partition, click the partition you want to check in the Partition list.
Exploring partition tool will show the size of the files, revise time, create time and file trees.
The present edition of MiniAide Fat32 Formatter can only support the exploration of FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems.