Watch demo how delete partition
When do you need to delete partition? Use for: sparing more empty space that you can use to create new partitions.
All data on the partition will be lost when you delete it. So be sure to back up any important files that you want to save to different locations before deleting partition.
1. Launch MiniAide Fat32 Formatter
2. Select the partition you want to delete and right click the mouse to choose “Delete partition”.
3. Then you will see the following window.
4. Click OK to delete the partition, then you will find the partition you want to delete has become a spare space.
5. To save the changes, click “Apply”.